"People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be." – Harvey MacKay
When our founder Dr Naveen Rao, travelled to Moscow alone at the young age of 16 to study medicine, little did he know what lay in front of him but he knew what he wanted to be. While studying medicine he forayed into business to make ends meet and by started helping fellow students book their tickets back home, exchanging money , trading and selling Indian leather goods- he had decided to be Successful the moment he stepped foot in Russia…
After being a Gold medalist in Medicine, he took the plunge fully and in 1997, started Rao Intour- the first GSA of Armenian Airlines in Moscow.
Since then, there has been no looking back. With each passing year, we kept growing and expanding our horizons. Today we are extensively present in India, UAE, Russia, and Uzbekistan with deep penetration in all CIS Nations.
Sentro Group History
Rao Intour establishes as the first GSA Armenian Airlines in Moscow. Also became PSA Aeroflot Russian Airlines in Moscow
Aerospace was created as PSA and CSA Aeroflot Russian Airlines in Russia with offices in Mumbai, Calcutta, Madras, Delhi, Jalandhar, and Trivandrum
A new chapter began with the birth of SentroM as GSA Uzbekistan Airways in Russia for Cargo, Post, and Passenger. Started with 7 flights/week and further grew to around 64 flights/week in a very short span of time
Under expansion plan, Delmos Aviation was established as PSA Aeroflot Russian Airlines in India
Sentro Service was established as an IATA agency in Russia as a consolidator of IATA BSP Passenger Uzbekistan Airways in Russia
IATA BSP introduced in Russia
Beehive Logistics Was Incorporated As GSA Cargo Uzbekistan Airways In India
- Established HY cargo product across India
- Interline partners – Indigo & Blue Dart
- More than 60% holding in TAS market
Many Milestones Achieved And New Beginnings Initiated.
- - Sentro Reps Group company was launched as consolidator of Uzbekistan Airways in Russian territory
- - As GSA we were the first to introduce new products in Russian market
- - Paper ticket to e-ticket
- - CRS Gabriel to SIRENA Travels (over 60% holding in Russian market)
- - 10-fold increase in revenue, numbers of passengers, and distribution channels